We would like to make special mention of the help we received from the Reading Blue Mountain & Northern Railroad Company.
Andrew Muller, an avid conservationist and supporter of wildlife, has given his support to us continually.
The Reading & Northern Railroad Company, located in Port Clinton, PA, covers one-half of Red Creek’s operating expenses annually, and they have done so for the past six years.
Why do they support us? Because they know that Red Creek will be there when an animal emergency happens!
Whether it is an injured deer on the track or a foundling owl on the wayside, Red Creek has been available to help, 365 days a year.
They also know that the passion and dedication our founder, Peggy Hentz, brought to the organization, is the driving force today. to wildlife and our missions
And they know that their investment is going toward our missions. Red Creek’s thrifty and responsible budget ensures that 85% of funds goes directly toward our missions, using only a small portion for necessary organizational costs.
Our many thanks to Andy and Carol Muller,
and all of the employees of the
Reading Blue Mountain & Northern Railroad Company.
- Red Creek Partners with the Avangrid Foundation to Save Wildlife April 3, 2018
- Gabby’s Birthday Fundraiser. We Reached Our Goal!. February 4, 2018
- Peggy was a guest on BCTV’s “Habitat” June 28, 2016
- Morrie Katz – In Memoriam June 16, 2013
- Red Creek on MSNBC’s Today Show October 19, 2012
- Comcast Cares; A LOT! May 1, 2011
- Our Sponsors December 4, 2010
- DCNR Letter About Red Creek’s Programs December 3, 2010