Decorative Spider Webbing Deadly to Wildlife

Decorative spider webbing is a popular house-dressing for Halloween. This webbing is wonderful when used indoors, but outdoors, it can be deadly to wildlife.

Birds and bats are easily captured and entangled in the webbing. Mammals will ingest it, causing fatal digestive blockages. It’s also been known to find its way into open water where it is dangerous to fish, turtles and aquatic birds.

When enjoying the festivities and decorating your home, please keep wildlife in mind and use responsibly.